Thursday, July 17, 2008

Froggy For Presentation

Dear My Work Station,

I've done my modification in this Froggy...
Tomorrow would be the presentation in front of Mdm Ling...
I need to clarify and explain the significant of this Froggy with the Global Warming..
So, below is some explaination and some step that I made my Froggy...
I hope tomorrow Mdm Ling won't reject this Froggy!
GoodLuck 2 me and to all fellas also!
:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-My Final Sketch-

-My Froggy Final Sketch-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-My Froggy Step-By-Step-

-Froggy In Illustrator-
Step-by-Step
SketchPart
1- I used the Pen Tool to make the body, nose, glass, water drop and also the leaves...
2- I used the basic circle shape in making the eyes...
3- Then, I used the Pathfinder Tool to make the eyes and the body combined together...
Colour and Design Part
1- To make the colour of the eyes, I used Gradient to make the mix colour of the eyes...
2- The leaves also I used the adjustment of the Gradient colour to make the leaves looks suitable for it...
3- I used Graphic Style Tool (water) for the water drop to make the water looks real...
4- In using Graphic Style Tool also, I made the Glass looks Glossy...
5- The body of the frog also I used the same tool and also the adjustment of the Gradient...
6- The Transparency Tool I used in certain part like for the Glass...
7- To make the outline looks nice, I used Brush Tool to make it look more interesting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-My Froggy Symbol Explaination-
-My Froggy Symbol-

I choose Froggy as my symbol is because Frog is one of the amphibians species that become instinct due to the Global Warming...
The Frog died due to their sensitif skin to heat (temperature) and also the water lost on their skin..
They also easily to get disease that will effect the comunity in one habitat...
In a short way, "Frogs Instinct due to GLOBAL WARMING!"

-Specific Meaning for Froggy Symbol-
1- Water Drop
Means: Frog need water to avoid water loss on its skin
Colour: Blue (as we know blue stands for water)
2- Leaves
Means: To show their place to live
Colour: Green (as we know green stand for leaf)
3- Frog Skin
Means: The skin is sensitive to the changes of the temperature & water quality
Colour: Green (for frog)
4- Glass
Means: The place where all the frog live (Earth - forest)
Colour: Blue (for the earth)



No comments: