Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mdm Ling Comment

Dear My Work Station,

Today I met Mdm Ling face 2 face on her consultasion hour time regarding my sketch and the Illustrator part that I basically did it in 50% progress...
So, she asked me to modify some part of it...
to make it look to positive side rather than negative side..
It means that...
She told me NOT to make the Froggy cry or sad and avoid make the break glass for its home...
Need to make all in good way...
So that when everyone see this symbol...
they will think positive side...

So..I will modify my Froggy work to make everyone satisfy...
Yeah!
;)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-My Froggy-


-Froggy In Illustrator 50% progress-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mdm Ling Comment-

-Mdm Ling Comment (vertical)-

No comments: