Friday, December 26, 2008

70's Polka Dots

Dear My Work Station,

Finally, its the finale tutorial...
After I've gone through with Computer Graphics 2 class....
This is what I've learned in this tutorial 6....
I've learned advance techniques of filters effects, editor and enchance images using level, curve and creating alpha channel....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steps-By-Steps

-Firstly, I'm creating the new layer of the background...
-Then, I rename it as bark...
-I choose the brown colour as the main colour of the bark....


-Create white background image-

-create Bark layer-


-Then, I choose the channel layer...
-I turned off all the RGB colour and I make a new alpha channel...
-After that, I applied the Fiber style to the background...
-I make the adjustment of the strength and variance of the fibers...

-create the fibers effect at alpha channel-


-Then, I turned on the RGB colours at the channel layers...
-After that, I'm applying the lighting effect to the background...
-I changed the texture channel and adjusting the position of the lighting itself...

-create the lighting effect at RGB channel-


-I create the new layer which named it to 'Wallpaper'...
-I changed the background to be in brown colour...

-create the new Wallpaper layer-


-I create the Round shape at the background of the wallpaper...
-I used the yellow colour for the shape...
-Then, I duplicate it to make it looks like polka dots...
-I placed the polka dots in randomly...

-create the polka dots duplicate shapes-


-I choosed the alpha channel and turn off the RGB colours...
-I applied the glass effect (Filter>Distort>Glass)...
-I'm adjusting the distortion and also the smoothness of the glass effect...

-create glass filter effect at alpha channel-

-adjusting the appropriate glass scale-


-Then, I turn on the RGB colours....
-And as usual, I'm using the lighting effect for it...
-In the texture channel, I choose the Alpha 2 texture...

-Use the lighting effect at RGB channel-

-After that, I choose the path layer...
-I select the 70's text at the layer path...
-Then, I create a new layer which name 'Basic Chrome Shape'...

-selects 70's at path layer-


-use new Basic Chrome Shape layer-

-I fill the 70's text with the white colour...
-Then, I select the RGB colours and save it as selection channel...
-In the alpha channel, I make it the background to be in black colour...
-I choose the stroke effect to be applied there...

-use stroke effect-

-I choose the Gaussian Blur to make the 70's in blur mode...
-Then, I make a duplicate of the alpha channel layer...
-I select the 1st alpha channel and make the up and left move of the text...
-The, I select the duplicate alpha channel and make the down and right move of the text...
-After that, I applied the calculation tools (Image>Calculation)...
-Then, I set the blending mode to be in Difference mode...

-use calculation tools-

-adjusting calculation tools-

-I create a new alpha channel layer...
-I adjust the shape using the curve tools...
-Then, I save it to curve.acv...

-save the created curves adjustment-


-I press the copy short cut (CTRL+C) to the 70's text...
-Then, I paste it at the new layer...
-Then, I rename it as Chrome Edge...

-create new layer Chrome Edge-

-I import the RM5 note...
-I adjust the colour using the hue and saturation mode...
-I applied the Gaussian Blur to the RM5 note...

-insert RM5 note image-

-I applied the Level tools..
-I make some adjustment to the input levels...
-Then, I load the curve file that I already save before to be applied to the layer...

-adjust using the curves-

-use the curves effect that already been save before-


-I select the RM5 note and also the 70's text...
-Then, I applied the layer mask to make both images combined together...
-I choose the difference type layer to make the glossy Chrome text to be appear...
-I'm adjusting the hue and the saturation of the colour....

-select layer 1 and 70's-

-create layer mask-


-use difference effect layer-


-adjust hue and saturation-


-I select the path layer and make a duplicate of the 70's text...
-I make the transformation using the (CTRL+T) tools..
-I placed the duplicate layer just below the original layer...

-create 70's new copy layer and use free transform-


-I create a new layer to be rename as 'Shadow Layer'....
-Then, I placed the layer to be on top of the Wallpaper layer...

-create shadow layer-


-I choose the Gaussian Blur to the 70's text...
-I used the Lasso tool to select the path that I want to be affected...
-Then, I applied the Feather tools to it (Select>Feather)...
-I changed it to 30pixels...

-applying Lasso tool and feather tool-

-Then, I create the Blur Motion Tools...
-I adjust the angle and the distance...
-Then, I applied the Layer Mask for it..
-I used the gradient colour to the layer...
-I changed the opacity of the shadow layer...

-using motion blur-


-change opacity-


-I make the all layers to be visible back again...
-Then, we can see the 70's text and the effect of the wallpaper itself...

-visible the layers-


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Output

-This is the final result of the total image...
-I save it as .jpeg image....
-and tadaaa....it's done! :)
-Finale 70's Polka Dots!-

Yeah! Finally..............
All tutorials completed!
MISSION ACCOMPLISH!
Kebabooom!!! :D


No comments: