Friday, December 19, 2008

MMU-FOE Open Day (Progress)

Dear My Work Station,

My work almost 80% completed...
Eventhough I'm a bit late to post any of my update because I'm too busy this few weeks with my FYP matters..
Because my FYP presentation just around the corner (Wednesday : 23rd Dis 08)....
So, I need to rush here and there to complete my task...
But thank God, I still managed to do my work for this assignment 2...

Regarding this assignment, I'm using just a little part of my snap shot previously...
Because I think the poster will not look like fun to read if I put my snap shots there...
So, here is my new reference images that I used for this wallpaper...
Some I get them from the website...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My References


-FOE building sign-


-MMU 3D Logo-


-LCD Screen-


-My friend (Imad) MMU 2008 Convocation-


-3D switch on bulb-


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Work Progress

-I take some of the reference images and make some modification to it...
-Like the FOE sign images, I crop the image to take just only the text for the use..
-Then, I include some FOE courses, the date and also the main title which is 'Open Day'...
-I used some brush tools for the plug...
-I edit the MMU logo and put it into the light bulb using the free transform..
-The reason I did that because I want to make it looks like Robot Eye...
-Then, I make my friend images (Imad) to be put inside the LCD screen using the free transform...
-I duplicate the layer to make it looks 2...
-After that, I crop the image so that it will stand alone to make the image effect which is outside the LCD screen...
-I changed the background texture and also the font style to makes it look nice and cool! :)

-Combine the Engineering Signboard to the main image-


-Inserting the texts-


-Using Brush tool to colour the plug-


-Crop the MMU 3D logo-


-Using transform tool to put the logo inside the bulb-


-Put Imad photo to the LCD using free transform-


-Duplicate the layer and Crop the image using Lasso Tools-


-Edit the background texture and also the text style-



That's all my progress for awhile...
I'll update my final progress later with complete fully description...
I just need to touch up a bit to this wallpaper and add on some effects to it...
Hope my mission will be accomplish!
:)


No comments: